Our team of faculty and resident consultants is affiliated with Penn State’s Department of Human Development and Family Studies (HDFS) and the Social Science Research Institute (SSRI). If you are a member of the PSU community you can schedule a one-hour appointment for statistical guidance and assessment of your project needs. In this service, there is a limit of 2 follow-up appointments. After 2 appointments, we will regard the consulting as a long-term collaboration, in which case a formal discussion about co-authorship and/or grant support possibilities is expected.
We provide statistical and methodological consulting to faculty and students on behavioral and social science research design and data analysis in the following areas:
- Experimental, quasi-experimental, & longitudinal (e.g., ecological momentary assessment; EMA) research designs
- Multilevel modeling
- Structural equation modeling
- Behavioral data science
- Statistical analysis and results interpretation
- Longitudinal data analysis (e.g., growth curve models, generalized estimating equations)
- Intensive longitudinal analysis (e.g., EMA modeling, time series models)
For appointments, please fill out this Google form to provide an explanation of the assistance you require. A member of our consultants will contact you to discuss your request in detail. Note that you do not need to submit your request to QuantDev if you already submitted your request through CTSI.