Our team of faculty and resident consultants is affiliated with Penn State’s Department of Human Development and Family Studies (HDFS) and the Social Science Research Institute (SSRI). If you are a member of the PSU community you can schedule a one-hour appointment for statistical guidance and assessment of your project needs. In this service, there is a limit of 2 follow-up appointments. After 2 appointments, we will regard the consulting as a long-term collaboration, in which case a formal discussion about co-authorship and/or grant support possibilities is expected.
We provide statistical and methodological consulting to faculty and students on behavioral and social science research design and data analysis in the following areas:
- Experimental, quasi-experimental, & longitudinal (e.g., ecological momentary assessment; EMA) research designs
- Multilevel modeling
- Structural equation modeling
- Behavioral data science
- Statistical analysis and results interpretation
- Longitudinal data analysis (e.g., growth curve models, generalized estimating equations)
- Intensive longitudinal analysis (e.g., EMA modeling, time series models)
*For an appointment, send an email to Dr. David Wagstaff (daw22@ psu.edu) and provide an explanation of the assistance you require, or come to the walk-in office hours of Dr. Wagstaff or graduate statistical consultant.